Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! BDC Call to IW22

am using the user exit EXIT_SAPMIWO0_020 quiet sucessfully to reverse a material document using MBST and writing the details of the notification to a custom table when a user has cancelled a PM notification (Definition of a cancelled notification is ...

Resolved! Write statements after OO ALV

Hi,i have the following problem. In a report we are using the set_table_for_first_display method for ALV display. In the ALV, once pressed the 'BACK' button we want to show per screen some WRITE commands. The lines are being short printed, but the pr...

Resolved! INCLUDE File Concept Questions

Hello All! I am extremely new to ABAP development; most of my experience is in Windows Programming. While building a Local Class Hierarchy in an INCLUDE file, I ran into a few "quirks". Hopefully, answers to these questions will help me understand th...

SD_SHIPMENT_DELETE

I have lots of difficulty having this function delete shipments after execution it never deletes the tknum field on the VTTK table.I tried to commit wait but still not working.Can someone please help me by giving me an example thank you.

Resolved! Infotype access

hi gurus i need to know if an user can access to an infotype , is there any function to know that?if there isn´t how can i verify if a user has the properly roles to access an infotype? thanks

Resolved! BDC Error

We have a RFC having bdc code ( with call transaction) for transaction IW22 ( Process Notification) . This BDC code is processing one notification at a time.In Online, the RFC is working obsolutely fine. But In background, when the RFC is called mult...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.