Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Infoset vs Indexed nested loop

Hello all, i have an requirement in which i need to fetch data from several tables almost 6-8 tables (eventually to IT). right now i am fetching data using Select stmt using For all entries addition. So my requirement is to combine them into a big ...

Problem with table index

Hi!We created an index for Z table but the ABAP program trace (using transaction ST05) for this table shows us that there is no access by this index. However, the same query in Oracle accesses the table by the index we created.Any ideas of what happe...

Resolved! GOS History

I have custom transaction with option to attach documents using GOS. My question is where can i find history for this GOS. (ie i am asking if a user delete or insert a file, is anywhere i can find history (like change documents that who last edited ,...

updating database table

hi, I have done an append structure in the database EBANand i am doing an update in the table EBANUPDATE EBAN SET ZFLAG = 'X'WHERE using all the primary conditionThe row that i am trying to update exist in the table Eban. The problem that i am having...

Resolved! Track changes in MARA and KNA1

Hi,If i wanted to know what data has changed in these two tables (mara and kna1) in the past few days, how could i do that? is there a log that saves those changes?For example, if someone changes the telephone number of a client using the transaction...

Resolved! No Ranges in Select option

Hi All, I have declared a select-option with No intervals. Now when i click the button next to the the select option i an enter multiple single values at the same time in the tab next to Singles there is a tab to enter ranges.I want to elim...

Global dependency

Hi Can any one clarify my doubt i want to create a global dependency i found that From the variant configuration menu, choose Dependency ® Single dependency ® Create.2. You see the initial screen. Enter a name for your dependency.in SAP help can any...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.