Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Unit Testing concept

Hi,I want to test some 10 scenario,In Every scenario 1 table is expect and 1 get for actual .For that i want to use for every scenario the class below,Something that i miss what happen if there is problem in table1 and in table2 the program cont...

Resolved! ALV OO: Limit displayed rows?

Hello,I've got an internal table with a very large number of rows. The user can filter the data before the ALV content is showed but some possible filter selection have too much rows for ALV.It's possible for example to pass to ALV a table with 100 r...

Reading Screen field values

Hi friends,I have one requirement that in IE02 screen there are so many tabs but I have to check one field on tab1 based on the value present in one of the field of tab2. For that I have created field exit for the field on tab1. But I am unable to re...

Resolved! Program variants

Hi All I have a requirement as below:Set a Zprogram with a variant already created manually as batch job in SM37.This variant has date entry also which is defaulted to system date.My requirement now is: when the batch job is run tomorrow, the variant...

Resolved! Wait time is set for Emails sent from R/3

Hi,When I send an email from R/3 using the FM SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1, the email is not sent immediately. But instead a time is set, until which the system waits for it to send. Its same case for emails sent directly from SO01. IS there any set...

vijay_b4 by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reg. Getting EQUNR using MBLNR

Hi all, In my program, I need to fetch the Equipment No.(EQUNR) using Material Doc(MBLNR).I have only the Material Document as the input & I need to find the Equipment Numbers using that for further processings.Please guide me in this regard.R...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.