Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! FTP format issue

Hi,We need to send a text file by FTP from a SAP system to a IBM Host. We are able to send the file but at the host data is illegible. We know that the sender system uses ASCII code (7-bit) and the receiver one uses EBCDIC code (Extended Binary Coded...

Hyper link

Hello ,Can i have a Hyperlink in Login Screen?I understand i can maintain my own text at SAP GUI login screen.I would like to give a link , when clicked on it can it take it to corresponding link ?

Screen text not appearing

Hi,Have transported source code for a Z program which contains a new screen field. The source code and selection screen text have gone over successfully. However the field is not appearing on the selection screen - does anyone know why? The t'port lo...

Query on Index of BSIK table

Hi , I am using a query which extracts data from BSIK table with where condition on budat(Posting Date in the Document). When i checked in SQL Trace (ST05) the select query is executed with index BSIK~4 ( Index 4) where Index 4 does not contain BUDAT...

Resolved! SAP Query

Hello All, When I am opening the transaction SQ01 in my Quality system, it is showing the following message."User is not assigned to any User Group". Could you please let me know How I can open the query there?Regards,Lijo John

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.