Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! memory probleam

Moderator message: Duplicate in GENERAL deleted. Please do not post the same question in more than one forumhi,my alv report is working fine ..but in production ,it is giving dump.it may be memory probleam in my internal table..can u tell me what is...

Resolved! Clear header

Hi, In my code the value there are 2 values in a internal table.The value in header is 0 but the next two lines have values in it.I have given the codn such that "if the internal table in not initial it must perform some actions" but though the tabl...

Resolved! Table maintenance generator

Hi,I have created a ztable with display/maintenance Allowed.. and there are no function groups which has been created here.. in that case what authorization group and function group has to be given while creatin table maintenance generator (TMG).? I ...

Resolved! SWu3

Hi Guru'sIn SWU3, in maintain web server, there is a description against protocol adress which is the address of the server which s not editable.Can anybody tell me where is this address stored?This description is reteived in one of the program thru ...

Resolved! MAINTAIN OTR

I want to maintain otr in a webdynpro environment. if i select otr via goto i just get SOTR_VOCABULARY_BASIC. How can i get all OTR texts and change them? I just wanna find the right table to write the text inside...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.