Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Collect? SUM? -

Hi,I have follwing internal table with Numbers and texts01 ABC 100 200 300 01 ZSD 500 700 700 01 ASW 600 200 300What I need is a single record with all totals omitting that text.how can we do this? like below01 1200 1100 1300rgdsva...

Resolved! Regarding security check...

Hello Gurus,I am working on security side of a custom selection report. I have created a a authorization object in SU21 so that any user who does not have authorization will not be able to execute the report by using sy-subrc for authorization-check....

using structure in query

How can i use a structure into a query (writing code)? In some documents (SO, PO, etc.), some fields are into a structure. How can i use that field into a query?Thank you.Edited by: Was Wasssu on Feb 3, 2009 3:29 PM

Emailid and firstname

HI,In my report Username and logon date is declared under the table usr02 and i want the fields Email ID and First and Last name of the user.but these fields are not mentioned in usr02.is there any table belonging to these fields.Thanks in Advance,

Resolved! sales area on selection screen

Hi friends,i have a requirement,on my selection screen i need a field called sales area which is a combination of sales organization,distribution channel,divisionhow can i get all the 3 in one single field called sales area on my selection screen.Reg...

Table name for lock objects

Hello,I'm working on an issue - a Z program updates a field in the sales order. However sometimes it fails due to the locking issues (users in VA02). Could some one let me know how SAP identifies a document being in change mode? Is there any table fr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.