Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Naming convention

Hello Colleagues,I have written the below logic and it is perfectly working fine .But will the table name "SDOE00D00000" changes when the code is ported from one system to another ?.As one of my colleague told in ABAP name is generated dynamically , ...

Resolved! UNICODE move tables

Hi i'm checkin unicode in some reports and i have a question.i have this instruction: tg_p0008_i[] = tg_p0092_i[]., and the new version tell me that it isn't unicode compatible, i need know how i can make this in the new version, sorry for my english...

reg: Error in CMOD

HiAfter creating a project from CMOD,while giving a enhancement name by clicking on enhancement assignments , it is throwing error as "SAP enhancement V45A0003 already belongs to project Zxxxxx"How to resolve it..regardschandrakanth.k

REG: TEXT TABLE

HIi have created a text table and established foriegn key relationship with the check table,i maintained all the primary key fields and spras in the text table while creating.how to explore its functionality here,as i know it contains the lang-descr...

Resolved! reg: interactive reports

hi all,In interactive reports how to display the subtotal and grand total by a function module (function module need to be created),what are the parameters to be passed from the report to FM and how to get the data from FMRegardskummari

error in session processing

hii got an error message when i select the session from sm35 and click on process."the session cannot be processed".inside the code i have provided the selection screen options to select either of session or call transaction,but i have written code f...

match data between two table

Hi,i develop report for annexure base on customer, material and posting date.i have used mseg, mkpf, afpo, makt , kna1,resb, lips tables.my customer and material fields in mseg table and posting date fields in mkpf then how i match data between two t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.