Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SAP Mail

Hi Friends, I have problem in send content via SAP mail.Can u provide me a best way to send content inside the body follwing format eg No Quan 1 10I need tabspace between two values.Thanks,Deesanth.

Resolved! BAPI For Material Delete issue

Hi,I am using BAPI_MATERIAL_DELETE for deleting a material, but when I pass a material number to bapi in a program, it opens MM06 transaction , I do not want the screen to popup, the material should be marked in background. Please suggest how to do t...

TDNAME FOR BATCH

Hi ,I want short text for batch, but when I am using read_text , the tdname passed is the combination of material & batch no , with some spaces, so how to get the tdname or generate the same so that when passed gives the text.thanksbobby

submit issue

Hi,I am using SUBMIT statement to call a program , I want to know if the program was executed suscessfully or not when it return to calling program, can any one tell me how to find the same.thanksbobby

pARTNER fUNCTION

Dear friendsI am using field Parvw from table tpar.( PARTNER FUNCTION)..when i execute my program the values pertaining to the field parvw are converting..means the value in the database table and internal table is different.please help me.regardsRoh...

Table control issue

Dear friends I am having an issue with table control,when i enter data in table conrol and press enter data dos not remain there means table control fields does not show any data after pressing enter...what shall i do to keep my entered data in table...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.