Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! alv oops raising error message

Hi,iam displaying output using alv oops.one of the char field is editable i want to give only numeric values only.i cannot change datatype to numc for that field.if user enters char value(like abc) and click on any button in alv output i want to rais...

deleting the field value

hi all.i have requireemnt like this.s_1 and s_2 are 2 select-options on the screen.if the user enters in s_1,the complete entries shoud come.in addition,if user enters in s_1 and s_2 which will be 2 different range,in that,it should check the one fie...

BADI implementation in ECC 6.0

I want to put a validation when changing business partner details using tcode BP but it seems there no user exists but BADIs but the BADIs that i am getting i think can only be used after the update has taken place. i have BADI ADDRESS_UPDATE and i n...

Resolved! how to refresh layout?

hii watching at a layout i've created in mb90 using print privew anf it looks ok when i print it i see it writing the last line twice , if i enter again to mb90 and print the layout without using print privew before i get everything ok ?what should ...

Resolved! Logical database PNPCE

Hi,I had to create report to update ENAME using Logical database PNPCE.I found report RPuP0001 which work in that way but it works based on Logical database PNP. I made similar report using LD PNPCE but statement:RP_UPDATE P0001 H0001 'A'. doesn't wo...

carage return in a tubtotal

I am using REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY to create an ALV - with subtotals.I have changed the text of the subtotal and this worksIs it possible to have the text in my subtotal text to cover more than one line?IE I wnat my results to look like this:Cost is 0...

data uploading problem via FM

I have cleared the data from SDBAP and SDBAR.I want to upload a data from internal table and i already have uploaded the data in Internal table I_FINAL.after doin this, am callin FM : CALL FUNCTION 'ADD_DBA_PLANNING_ALL'EXPORTINGPLANNING_DESC = PLANN...

Run Time Error

Hi,Its going to short dump on execution of code.there are two internal tables t_tab1, t_tab2 having the same work area.fld1,fld2,fl3. t_tab1 having 3 records. i am inserting the contents of t_tab1 into t_tab2. and then looping t_tab2 to display cont...

Hyperlink for a text

Dear Experts,I have written an ABAP program to send an email on Outlook. I want to add some text in this email which will be hyperlinked to one URL. This text will be added as a text symbol in the progarm. Can anybody please suggest how to create hyp...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.