Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! alv end_of_page

I am using REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY to generate an alv.I have a requirement to have several lines of text printed/displayed whenever there is a subtotal.I tried using the subtotal_text - but it was insufficient for my needs - and no-one seemed able to ...

table creation

hello experts,while i am creting a ttable i used the existing dataelements and i defined everything perfectlywhen i am trying to activate this table i am getting the error like"Enhancement category for table missing"how to solve this one u r feedback...

Resolved! Problem with SAP Directory

Hi,I have to transfer some records from internal table field (type string) to SAP Directory(AL11) Directory: /sapmnt/CRD/qoutsap, some of the records are very large (around 800 characters). for larger record it is not displaying the complete string,...

Resolved! what is index

Hi All, I don't know it is a small Ques or Tuff one, Can any body please explain- difference between sy-index & sy-tabix. Every time iam confusing with them. Can anybody please explain with example....

Resolved! Authorization in HR

Hi Experts,I am unable to restrict personal subarea wise authorisation which is very important with view to my current scenario, secondly i am not able to restrict on infotype wise like if i am restricting on deletion ,system is restricting on creati...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.