Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Report for PO Changes

Hi Experts,I would like to have a report for Changes made by users in the Stock Transport Orders. This report must consist of PO numbers along with the changes made by the users and their EID'S. And also, i should be able to take scheduled reports (f...

Resolved! Coverage Analyzer for Unit Test?

Hi there,I think it would be a good idea to check the coverage of unit tests: If I run "module test" - are all the methods of the object under test processed by the unit tests?A simple procedure should be available for this. Like an ST05 trace, the p...

Error Message

Hi All, we have got a Z message class... and now I want to display some error message in my program using that message class only... I have written the follwoing cod:If sy-subrc eq eq 0.message e011 with "ZTEST".and now when I double click on the e01...

text_symbol_replace?

Hi All,I am redaing the text using READ_TEXT FM& also using FM 'TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE' but the values are not populating only plain text is getting.can any one tell m,e what is wronge?by debugging also i am unable to find plz let me know proper solutio...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.