Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

To get text lines from text editor

Hi to all, I have a created a layout for Material Purchase Order. In that layout every material have its item text and PO text.I have called a function module READ_TEXT to get that text lines.But in that layout printed only last material item text...

geetha_k by Active Participant
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reverse of BOM explosion FM

HiI want to find a FM which behave opposite of all BOM EXPLOSION fms, i.e the expl FM explodes the BOM and show components inside them where as I have to give material as input and find all BOMs where this material exists, similarly i have to find th...

modify internal table

Hi ,I have a problem in MODIFY statement.I have 2 internal statement.1. It and 2. it_mseg.The number of datas in it_mseg is greater than it.But i want to loop it_mseg and modify the fields of it.How can i do this.my code like this SELECT c~MBLNR ...

Resolved! MODIFY Material Document ITEM

Hi,We are using BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE in Z program. One of our requirements forces us to modify the generated Material Document.Any BADI or enhancement that allows this ???? MB_BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE and MB_DOCUMENT_BADI don´t allow any modification.Th...

Resolved! Opening Stock calculation

Hello Experts,I am doing a report on Opening and closing stock with the subcontractors...My report's requirement is..Mat. No. - ekpo-matnr Part No. - resb-matnrOpeining stock (for Resb-matnr) - ( movement type 541542543+544 from Mseg)Please advice me...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.