Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

PROVIDE Statement

Hello Folks,I have a question concerning the usage of the PROVIDE statement... I wrote a function module, in which I used the statement PROVIDE to easily get the intervalls of internal tables, 3 of them...But during the code check I get the following...

Screen problem

Hi, I created a user defined screen( type Modal dialog box) and coded necessary functionality in PAI & PBO modules.Everything is working fine.But, on the screen at the top-right we have a small cross mark i.e., 'x'. Generally in SAP standard screens ...

Resolved! CHOOSING FIELDS

BELNR GSBER 10001 1007100011000110002100021000310003THESE VALUES ARE IN IT_BSEG(INTERNAL TABLE WIT 2 FIELDS) AFTER SORTING.MY QUESTION IS: I WONT TO SELECT ONLY THAT BELNR IF ALL ITS CORRESPONDING GSBER ARE NULL(BLANK...

Resolved! Where to see SOST content

Hello,Does anyone know the table where the email content of emails going out from SOST is stored?The problem is, the document title field has the same value for all outgoing emails(document number is not mentioned) and we have thousands of emails to ...

Resolved! What is the meaning of *bseg?

Hi all,my question is: what is the meaning of *bseg?In particular, what is the meaning of ABAP istruction SELECT SINGLE * FROM *bseg?Thanks a lots,Alex.Moderator's message:==>search before postingEdited by: Vijay Babu Dudla on Feb 19, 2009 7:24 AM

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.