Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! need two sections

Dear Experts,what would you recommend for the following case.I need two sections (ALV or windows, or pane etc...) on a Dynpro. The left section and a right section.One of the sections is already populated (data comes from internal table) lets say th...

Resolved! Customer Name Space

Hi, How do i know if there is a customer name space used in the system. Example: lets say if i want to extract all the customer developments on the system. the Object names starting with Z* & Y* from TADIR or TFDIR will help.But what if the customer ...

Resolved! problem in joins

Hi folks, in my following code the idnlf data is not fetching.other than idnlf field all datas are fetching..please helpme on this as soon as possible..if iam using for all entries it is showing error..can u please provide me a sample coding in this...

CATS user exits CATS0012

Hi all,Does anyone done enhancement on user exits CATS0012 (CATS: Export Data to Customer Subscreen for Header Information) before? Any idea on how to do this? I have a requirement which requires me to enhance the time recorder sceen by add in few mo...

Resolved! Catt for the academy

Dear Experts ,Im studying the MM official Books of SAP , I have installed SAP ECC6 but the examples in the books need some catts like :ZT_SCM500 , ZT_SCM510,CATT_ZT_SCM550 and ZT_TSCM52where can i find those catts and how to install them ??Thanks

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.