Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Chaining two transactions

Hi All, I have two transactions. I need to execute one after the other. But the first one dont through any export parameter and once the first transaction executed automatically the second transaction has to be run. I sit possible to run like ...

Resolved! Need a Best SELECT Statement.

Hi Experts,I have a situation like this,My client got database since from 1998. So his records crossed 20 Million in each table.Now my situation is like this,I have Budat(posting date) & matnr(Material) as my Selection screen.I need to show the FG (M...

Linking VBRP and LIPS

Hi,I need to print details of packing material used for each item in SD Invoice, Item details are get from VBRP and Packing material details are in LIPSI need to take Packingmaterial Description, No of Packing and Gross Weight of packing materialis a...

Internal Tables

Hi Friends,My query is, assume that have two internal tables as itab1 and itab2 ?I need to pass the unique records to third internal table....Let me know pls completely.....Hope, early reply from your end.Thanks & Regards,Rahul Khan

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.