Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Change BAPI log level

Hi all, anyone knows if exists a function capable of change de detail level of the log that a BAPI returns in the return table?I'm looking forward for a function in ERP like BAPI_BUSPROCESSND_PROCSETTINGS that exists in CRM.Thanks in advance.Jordi

confusion OLE

Hello all.I have readed same documents about OLE Automation .i know,first CREATE OBJECT obj class.then SET PROPERTY OF or CALL METHOD .ex:DATA EXCEL TYPE OLE2_OBJECT. DATA WORKBOOK TYPE OLE2_OBJECT.CREATE OBJECT EXCEL 'Excel.Application'. CALL METH...

Purchase requisition

Hi expert,do you know some exit, or badi to process purchase requisition item when I make a purchase requisition not from me51n??important: I tried IF_EX_ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST~PROCESS_ITEM and the system not execute it if i make a purchase requisition ...

Time based User ID.

Hi My Requirement is,Our users are working on Shift basis in Plant. (8 hours per shift).they have one userid assigned to one person per shift {3 Person per day = 3 shift}I need to assign three different password to same user id. It means one password...

Resolved! Check external number range

Hi all,I have to write a program which alerts if a number range has reached a specific percentage of the range.It works very well for internal number ranges (with only numbers). But what about the external number ranges with letters? How can I check ...

Resolved! Badi ME_REQ_POSTED

Hi expert,I used IF_EX_ME_REQ_POSTED~POSTED for the badi ME_REQ_POSTED.Is it possible to block some item in the purchase requisition via this badi ??wich method I have to use ? what are all method that I can use with this badi ?tks a lot,bye.

Resolved! ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE

Hi Experts,I'm Using FM ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE and it's working fine. However when u pass the export parameters:I_BEGIN_COLI_BEGIN_ROWI_END_COL I_END_ROW Is there a limit for the parameter I_END_ROW ? I guess we can not use more than 10.00...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.