Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Screen flow not working

Hi Experts, I have a screen 9000 from which I want to display a "list output". I have set a pf-status for 9000.In PAI of 9000 I written like leave TO LIST-PROCESSING AND RETURN TO SCREEN 9000. write : / 'hai'. leave screen.The list o...

problem with VOFM

Hi experts,please someone elaborate me how to create a VOFM routine because when i want to create a new routine a popup with SAP access key appears.I have search and read some threads with this subject but i did not understand how works. I saw that a...

BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_ADD

Hi Experts,I am currently using BAPI_NETWORK_MAINTAIN to create a network (with id NETWORK1) on a project. I then need to use BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_ADD to add a material component to this same network.I have tried to use the id NETWORK1 as the Paremeter,...

IDoc to IDoc scenario

Dear Experts,I have one IDoc to IDoc scenario.Here from source system the IDOc is created with status 03 but the IDoc is not coming to Target SAP system and in source system in the tcode SM58 the error is showing as Error in ALE:InboundProcess: Inpu...

Run time Error in ALV

Hai experts, I am getting a run time error in my alv program stating that'Field symbol has not yet been assigned.The current ABAP program "SAPLSLVC" had to be terminated because it hascome across a statement that unfortunate...

Resolved! its components name

Hi,how can I find out the component name of <l_line> if the <l_line> is defined and assigned as below shown.A table is being assigned to <l_line> but while runtimethe name of its components are unknown. How can theybe founf out.Regardssas CALL METHO...

Change customer fd02.

Dear Experts, I am writing in lsmw program regarding changing the customer tax types.its working fine.but same customer in different tax types is there.in that case automatically overwrited.My Requirements is same customer but diff...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.