Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Binary File Transfer

Hi Experts, i need to know how to transfer Binary files from application server to presentation server... does it have any function module??? i hav use this Function Module 'DX_FILE_COPY'... but it transfers only normal ".txt" files...

BAPI_PRICES_CONDITION

Hi Experts,We create Sales Pricing Conditions using VK11. When we enter Condition type and hit enter, it asks for various information. In first 2 cases, apart from Sales Org, Matnr, It asks for Country Or PRice Group in order to proceed.So by enterin...

Resolved! modify statement

hi friends,in my report i use a itab which can be filled then i call FM and again i try to fill it again by using modify table from work area index sy-tabix. but it goes in dump saying index 0 is not allowed.kindly help me out.thanks

ME21N Fast Change-Field Addiition

Dear All, In ME21N/ME22N, there is a Fast Change Icon at the item level after Copy Item Icon. When clicked on it, we can see the hidden fields in it which are present in the structure MEGUI_MASSCH_ALLOWED_FIELDS Now I want to add one more field whi...

Merging of Internal Table

Hi Experts,In the internal table it_lfa1 i am having vendor details.Suppose it_lfa1 is having 10 records , each record pertain to one vendor.Then in the internal table it_lfb1 I am having 15 records for vendor records but these bank records not necce...

Resolved! data transfer

Hi experts, I have uploaded flatfile into itab.I have splitted itab-record at comma and populated itab1. This itab has quantity field of type char13. This itab is to be passed to bapi_requisition_create.Instead of itab,I am passing itab1, whic...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.