Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! protected components

Dear Experts,1)in this below shown example. zcl_worker_as_doc is a global class and zinheritis lokal class.check_existence is a protected method of zcl_worker_as_doc How can I call in this case zinherit's methodm2.2)Is this the common way to access c...

to change material using BAPI

Hi All,We are using BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA to change a material. But end user is not having the authorization to modify using this bapi. because this BAPI is used for both creation and for changing so it is checking creation object Authorization and ...

BAPI_CONTRACT_CHANGE

Hi to alli have one program, that program is using to change the sales office of sales order. by using BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE.in thsi program, we will upload data using file that fiel is of ahving only three fieldssales orderold sales officenea sales...

field symbol for order type

Hi all.i have a condition on which i need to use the field symbol in which depending on the condition,my subscreen should be displayed.i have SAPLMEGUI as a main standard program and MEPO_TOPLINE-BSART is a field which is attached to this std program...

Resolved! Digital Signature

Hi, I want to know 1) What are Digital Signature?2) Can they be implimented in smartform?3) If so what is the procedure to impliment them?any documents having screen shots of the procedure will be of great help.thanks.Vikash Singh

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.