Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! VL04 - Poor performance

Hi All, Can anybody suggest the performance improvements for VL04 (program name is SAPMV50S). I had a look at the OSS notes but did not find anything. i appreciate if you could suggest any OS notes, or any Index's on tables or anything which improve ...

encryption

you can use your own encryption or decryption or call the OS. But you will have a problem regardless:What do you use to encrypt or decrypt the user ID and password? A key a.k.a. password. And if you want to automate, where do you store THAT? If you ...

Resolved! can anyone explain

Please use meaningful subjects for your posts in future. Hi guys, can anyone explain this code in detail.... SELECT mara~matnr meins AS meinh mara~bbtyp filia AS werks INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE p_t_mat_asort_site FROM mara INNE...

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

I'm getting the following error just not sure why if anyone can help that would be great "FI/CO interface: Line item entered several times"This is my first time posting a question so if I did not give you the right information let me know.GLTABLEItem...

Resolved! Pricing function modules

I am trying to figure out why the VAT tax rates are different in VA01 and VF01 for a certain scenario I am working on. I have been debugging for quite a while but could not figure out what function module creates the pricing values and populates KONV...

External variants for ECatt

Sorry if I am posting in a wrong thread... I am running BC Sets now and it worked fine. I am trying to run the ECatt Test Configurations and Test Scripts, but I am getting the "Variant files missing". Can somebody guide me in downloading the variant ...

Resolved! UI Programming

Please use more informative subject in future.Hi Every one, I have a screen with two input fields "from" and "to", one push button, and three output only fields.The two input fields has drop down list. My requirement is that, when I fill the from and...

Resolved! transport request

Hi im trying to make a TR for a particular prg i have which contains many individual rfc and structure which have assingned to many packages ....i just found out which n all packages included all those packages into my request n check the syntax of t...

interactive ALV using OOPs

Hi,I want create an ALV report in which when i will double click on record will drill down the report.I know interactive ALV report using function module. but now i want to create it using OOPs concept. Please guidme thanks and regrdsabhishek

Resolved! user interface

Hi , What is the very purpose of table controls and tab strips. I know that, thru Tcode , we can modify the database tables. But how these table controls and tab strips are useful in this purpose. Pl explain.Rgds,khadeer.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.