Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! Problem with select Statement.

Moved to more appropriate forumI have return select statement in implemented BADI , Select statement perfectly works in Development Client but in production same Select statement returning Sy-subrc = 4.I have checked value in table, values are availa...

Problem with GUI_DOWNLOAD

Hello,I am trying to download the contents of an internal table into an excel file using GUI_DOWNLOAD. One of the fields in the internal table has a # as content. This is causing data to appear wrongly (with blank rows and all) in the excel file. Any...

Resolved! Finding BADI's ?

Hi, Since i need to implement BADI, i am trying to find the list of BADI's for VA03 transaction. I checked the code using 'GET_INSTANCE' and i found 7 'CALL METHODS' statements. Since only two of them have exporting parameter 'EXIT_NAME' i underst...

Resolved! remote debugging

hi im using netweaver im not so versed with it i have some problem with my rfc being used in my transaction i want to debugg the flow how should i go about ...i think i need to use remote debugg can any one guide me how should i used the remote debug...

ALV refresh after update db

hi all , i am currently on a alv report(Not OO alv) , after the alv list is shown , i can edit the alv list , then click the save button , i could update the database table , the question is after the db table is updated , i could not get the newly ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.