Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Exportto excel in tcode MCAF results in program termination for only 1 user

Hi,The user is trying to export data from MCAF into a local file. This action results in program termination, its only for his user id. It works for all the user ids the basis guys had a look at it and they said everthing is ok on the authorization s...

Resolved! replicating

Hi,is there a way to do following.relating to a header_id in a table I have to replicate all the records which have the same id.Suppose: There are four different tables. You have records related to the this headerid.And now the requirement is find ou...

Get Previous Working Day

Do you know any function module which will give me the previous working day only by ignoring saturdays and sundays and it should NOT consider holidays.Example:Monday's Date should give me previous friday's date.Friday's Date should give me previous t...

HR problem with IT1028

Hi all, I have created enhancement for IT1020 , i have added 2 fields . On dev system it is working ok, but on production does not exist ! I have transported program and structure and they are on system but when you start application PP01 there is no...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.