Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Script - Line items

Hi all , In my scenario for scripts i need to print only 5 line items in my main window.I am printing material , material description and its price. At present 25 line items are printing in main window.Also i need to arrange then in MAT ...

EBP SNC

Hi experts,I have a question. Please, It´s posslible set the login to the system EBP 3.5 using the SNC on side of fat client? I allready have the SNC activated on this system, but at SAP LOGON I have to still insert password and user name.Do you have...

Resolved! Query area

Hello experts , I make change in my query in Q.A. system client 625 , this query that was created in Q.A is client specific area , i don't know what the transport to this query , if i want to transfer my query to PRODUCTION system ( production is als...

Resolved! WSDL not generateable

Hallo ,can somebody tell me how can I activate a web service (configuration)I get the error message config not active. WSDL not generateableThis message appears within t-code soamanager.What has to be done. Any help would be greatly appreciated.Kind...

interactive report

i m creating a int report.i have 1 int table in which records r like D001,D002,D003,D004 etc.i have to create 1 more table with 2 fields like successor & predesor and this should be related to first table. the req o/p should besuccessor predesorD...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.