Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

uplode problem

hi,I have two excel sheets. First excel have header data and second have item details.I want up lode two excel sheets at a time.Pono vendor doc.type450000000 1000 nb.Item.no material plant10 100-100 100020 100-10...

Asynshronous RFC Call

Hi All,I am calling an RFC in asynchronous mode using the following syntax.{CALL FUNCTION <RFC_NAME> STARTING NEW TASK}{PERFORMING <subroutine_name> ON END OF TASK}......My concern is how do the calling program get to know whether the call was succes...

Resolved! RFC connection fails

Hello, We have Middleware system( BIZTALK) calling an RFC function in SAP which creates a sales order in SAP. I want to know what will happen to the process in SAP when an RFC connection fails after calling Function in SAP. Will the order still be ...

Resolved! Bapi G/L posting problem

HI experts, i hav a problem in gl upload. for the t-code f-02. am using BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST in this while am passing ACCOUNTTAX in this BAPI am getting error..like "No currency line exists for line item 0000000000" so what might b the...

Resolved! BAPI FOR VF01

Dear All,Can anybody tell me which BAPI can be used for creation of billing document (i.e. VF01 )I am using BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE but this bapi is considering all kinds of discount whichever is available.In this bapi input that we are givin...

Resolved! LSMW - Vendor Master

Hi ,i am trying to do lsmw for vendor master using standard batch/direct input method.After converting data , the Non-data fields are coming with '/' symbol this cause the error while running create batch input session step. Why this '/' is coming in...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.