Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Data transfer using RFC

Hi Experts,I call RFC from VB (VS 2005) for uploading data from SQL Server to SAP Ztable. Connection and even RFC call works fine but I dont understand how I can pass SQL table to RFC in my VB code.Can you give me your thoughts or any links for sendi...

Problem with Secondary Index

Dear Experts, I have one performance improvement issue . For that I created non-unique secondary Index (and adjuted the same in SE 14 ) on table MBEW on fields MANDT , MATNR , BWKEY , LFMON , LFGJA ...because these fields are there in my where clau...

Resolved! SAP OLE to MS Word

I have used this coding for sap OLE to Ms word... but if i run this program... MS Word just opens but i am not able to view any of the statements... that is new documents are not openings and the statements are not reflecting...Any one give me a tip...

Expensive statement

Hi,The following statement is taking more time in the database. Kindly provide suggest me the change which can improve the performanceDATA: begin of wa_t001, bukrs like t001-bukrs, butxt like t001-butxt, end of wa_t001, it_t00...

Resolved! ABAP-query going in infinite loop

Hello all,I have one on abap-query in which i am displaying data for delivery details that is table LIKP and LIPS.In this query i also have some code to get the sale order details from the the delivery details.I have also used one FM module in this ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.