Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! ALE/IDOC

Hi Friends,From next week on wards i want to start working on ALE/IDOCS, currently i dont have any knowledge on ALE/IDOC. I have checked this in lot of sites, but i dint understand the concept behind ( different sites giving different picture of this...

Resolved! BAPI & RFC

Hi Friends,Can any one explain me what is the main difference between and ordinary function module, RFC & BAPI .And can any one explain me in which kind of scenarios we are using RFC and BAPI in detail.Regards,NIKI

Resolved! Job_Open FM

Hi, In my pgm i have made use of Job_open and Job_close.When i click a button a background job will be scheduled for this have used the open FM.My issue is i have to display a message once the background job is scheduled.After passing through the F...

BAPI to IDocs

hello expertsi wanted to implement a scenario where external middleware system is expected to invoke BAPI/RFC in ECC 6 system.what i want is if BAPI call is successful i will return the response back to middleware but if its unsuccessful due to some ...

Resolved! How can I find the USer Exit...

Hi, How can I find the USer Exit...I need to do changes for this User Exit :EXIT_SAPLKEII_002In which T-code I can open this ExitEx: Go to some Transcation code and then give the name of the Exit ato access this Exit ...any sugesstions will be apprec...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.