Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Using the linetype in Perform

Hi experts,I am using the FM CATSXT_SIMPLE_TEXT_EDITOR. In this we have CH_TEXT in changing as a line type. I am using this FM at several places and hence i am using the Perform as i want to fill three different tables at three different places where...

Read Screen Value through BDC

Dear Friends,I have one BDC Program in which I am passing some field values, one of them is Amount.Amount value passing through the text file which is populated on the screen at the time of BDC, but user can change that amount value in between BDC ex...

generate subroutine pool

hi friends,Is it possible to display a input (parameters or select-options) fields dynamically using subroutine pool statement.eg:data : tab TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF string, prog TYPE string, mess TYPE string.append 'parameters matnr l...

Resolved! Example of Self Reference

Hello experts,I am totally new to ABAP Objects and was going through a book for the same to learn the concepts.There is a section of Self Reference in this book. I could not understand this concept by myself. Could you please help me out to explain t...

Code Inspector Error

Hi, The errors that I need to fix is are 1) Use addition CURRENCY when outputting REPORT_ITAB-AMTDIF 2) Use addition UNIT when outputting REPORT_ITAB-QTYDELThese are the two errors...AMTDIF is a currency field andQTYDEL is a Quatity field...

Resolved! RF question dimension screens

hello collegues,I have a problem. I'm developing RF transaction on a mobile device with this screen:Color Display TFT touchscreen3.5u201D 1/4 VGA 240x320 pixel I have develop character transaction, but I don't know what SAP dimension I have choose, ...

Resolved! BAPI_PR_CREATE

HI,Iam trying to create Purchase Requisition using BAPI_PR_CREATE in 4.7 system. If data populated is correctthe BAPI is creating PR.if any data populated is incorrect , the bapi is not returning any error message in return parameter.could any body ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.