Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

CATS Variant Issue

All,We are currently trying to implement CATS. The question I have is we are trying to restrict the timesheets creators and editors to just be able to create/edit their own timesheets. I know there is a variant $USER but I can't find it again to mi...

Resolved! To update user data

Hi All,I am facing a new issue to update some information in user data for all the users.This is a big task as the users are in thousands.Is there any bapi or nything like which I should trigger only once and it would update the user with required da...

SAP PRINTING

Hey friendsI've got a problem with my SAPSCRIPT Printin'I need to print a check.For that i create a special device based on EPESCP9, and in the printer initialization, i've got this:# impresora de cheques # # reset #\e\0x40 # select codepage multilin...

HREIC

Hi All,We have a requirement to modify the standard BSP Application "HREIC". In short the requirement is to validate the relation between the contact employee and the affected employee and prompt an appropriate message.I have gone through the classes...

Resolved! Run time - Time out

I am getting into runtime error as the the program is timing out as time taken to process is more than teh runtime.My code goes as below: if s_oifpbl-lgort+0(2) = 'WP'. concatenate s_final-zeubcd s_final-mvgr1 into lv_wascode separated by ...

BAPI - Locking the Material

Hi Guru's,I'm using the BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE to do the Movement types 101.The problem is updating perfectly, but if i process the number of records at the same time with the same material number, it is giving the error as"The XXXX Data is locked by t...

Developer Access Key on IDES

Hi All,Please correct me about my understanding on Access Keys..When the developers request for an access key, the basis guys run some transction to create the access keys. In that process/transaction, some where the userid is given as an input and t...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.