Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! String length

Hi Friends-I need a help in writing this logic my req is one field of 8 numbers i have to fill and if the value is less then 8 digit then i have to fill the rest area with ' 0' how i can do that becz am not sure the coming value can ...

Resolved! BAPI used for vendor creation

Hi guys,I need to create a BAPI for vendor creation ..... There are BAPI available for vendor creation online- BAPI_VENDOR_CREATE But it won't be help ful bcoz - it doesn't contain the export and import parameteres.Provice me solution for creating...

user exit for VA01

Hi Gurus,In T. Code VA01, i want a field is ticked with a condition. Please see the Complete dlv. checkbox in Sales tab. I want that checkbox must be checked with a condition.Condition is that it must be tick for all branches except selected 2 branch...

Resolved! Authority-Check Command

Hi All,How to know under which program an authority- check command is used for a tcode. For some tcodes it will be visible under the program attached in SE93. But for me23n, me21n and some other tcodes i could not view the Authority- Check command i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.