Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! User Exit for VA01

hi all,In t-code VA01 at second screen there is a check box named as 'Completely dlv.' now i want to tick it always. so can anyone please tell me that which exit will do effect on that screen and what code should i write in user exit?regards saurabh.

Resolved! Document number

Is there any table which links the invoice document number and the accounting document number?I have a accounting document number using that have to update the contents of bseg table.How to do it?

Update table into a badi

Hallo!This is my first question... sorry for my english I'm trying to update a table into a badi.It's all ok when i debug my method, batwhen i execute the program without the break-pointsit doesn't work, it doestn't update the table?Is there a commit...

Resolved! Table type/structure to XML

Hi Everyone I would like to Export a u201CTable Typeu201D to XML or any other readable format. I need to send the SE11 structure of the Table/Structure to a 3rd party vendor so they can create the table on there side. Can any one give me a Function m...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.