Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

replacing a string in variant

hi gurus i have requirement here .on selection screen i have file parameter which is like belowEG: /interface/<S>/tmp now my requirement is when i click on variant symbol on selection screen the <S> should be replaced by <SYSID>.reuired path : /inte...

kamesh_g by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downloading data into Excel

Hi guys,I am trying to download data into Excel sheet with heading as I need to change the some filed contents& save this file as ".TXT" tab delimited that is uploaded by another program .But now my problem is if the records are more that the max. Li...

Resolved! header on every page..

Hi experts,I want to display ma header on every new page of ma report..as top-of-page event triggers only once how it cud be possible to display header on each and every page..is there any page break kind of funda taht i can use here..Regards,raman

BLOCK LIST DISPLAY IN ALV

Moderator message: Please do not use ALL CAPITALS in your message subjectsI am facing a peculiar situation with respect to a report with 2 block lists.STEP 1:I first use REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_LIST_INIT with EXPORTING parameter as i_callback_program = SY-RE...

Resolved! Activate customer exit and BADI

Hello All,I need answe for following 2 quests.1) IF we code in a customer exit and activate it but do not assign it to a project will it still get executed?2)For Single use BADI if we have created more than one implementation,where do we need to spec...

Resolved! Capturing Customer No. from BDC

Dear Experts,I have a custom developed screen using which I am getting the customer details from user and then using BDC to create the customer in SAP(in XD01) I want to capture the SAP generated customer number and update it back in my z-table. Can ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.