Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Add field to selection screen

Hello,We have copied RFUMSV00 into a custom program and would like to add a selection (SELECT-OPTIONS) to the General selections block. I could not find this block anywhere in the program. Can anyone let me know how we can added selections in this bl...

Resolved! HR Employee Time Data Interface

Hi all ,Here one requirment of my client want . he have one 'employee time punching machine data' . that all data as it is he want to upload in SAP . Client having so many condtion so i cant do BDC or any other thing .so pls suggest me any IDOC is a...

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Hi Experts,I want to use the BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST to post an incoming non PO based Invoice (Vendor Invoice without PO).I am not able to pass the correct values in the header structure for fields:OBJ_TYPEOBJ_KEYOBJ_SYSBUS_ACTPlease help me in t...

Resolved! Script Output

Hi Experts, In Script form i have 4 columns like credit2008,debits2008, credit2009, debit2009 if no datas any one these column that column has '-' at the last place examplecredit2008 debits2008 credit2009 debit200920,0000.90 ...

Resolved! Menu Statistics in Roles?

Hi,In the PFCG,under Menu Tab,there is a option called Menu Statictics.When I clicked on Menu Statistics,It display No of Nodes(folders,TCode & reports,Nodes of other types) & No of Node Texts(languages).May I know what is node & its sub-option?My se...

Table for Authorizations

Dear,i want to have a table where the basis consultant restict user authrizations?now my question is,i want to restrict the user based on the plants.by basis consultant they will assign the plants based on so and so.it means that if i am the user,for...

Constraints

Hi PP Experts,can any one send the syntax for Constraints and explan of that syntax because if im studying of constraints it is ful of confusingThanks,Surendra Reddy.Moderator note: Search firstEdited by: Marilyn Pratt on Jan 27, 2009 12:22 PM

Events for Std table updates

Hello allWhenever there is a change done to a std table entry i want to record the change in a file. how to goahead with it? for instance Iu2019m changing a material master i want to capture the change data and write to a file. But i donu2019t want t...

prabhu_s2 by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

how to decrease Font size

hi all,i m facing problem during PO print, actually i modified script MEDRUCK and made a ZMEDRUCK now problem is that while creating PO in ITEM TEXT it is taking font size 12 automatically but during PO printing i want to print it as of font size 8 ...

Resolved! How to debug non-z program?

Hi, ABAP experts:I need to fix a ticket, I have been given following information:This FI-CA business processThe business process is to use T-Code FP03D to submit files to Collecton Agencies Two Events have been used: 1) Event 5060 to provide the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.