Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

bdc okcode regarding

hai i have 3 screens in my trasaction. i want to upload first two screens data, i dont want upload remaining screen. i want to apply back in ok code, what i have to give bdc_okcode for this.i dont want to see 3rd screen. tel me bdc_okcode for bac...

Resolved! parameters in ALV

hi all..my requirement is that on user entering the t-code an ALV should appear that will show all the entries of some z table.after that the user will put some filteration criteria(thro parameter or sumthing) to shorten this ALV list..bue the prob i...

Resolved! Transaction Code for the table

Hi all,I have a requirement to create the Z transaction code for the table T001 and in that i have to provide display access means SE16 acess only for that table.Finally if i want to execute the Z transaction, it has to go to SE16 directly and have t...

Resolved! generating a report

hi friends,can we generate the report for the following case :scenario : i have one company code , two plants, under each plant i have three storage location.few materials got transferred from one storage location to other.(say from roh to semi finis...

Resolved! FB50 Enhancement

Hi friends,I have a requirement where if any posting is happening against a WBS element in transaction FB50, I have to pass a corresponding entry in CJ30 for that WBS element. Can anyone suggest a BADI or a user exit which will trigger after the FI p...

Resolved! Authorazation Miss in QA32

Dear Team,One of my user XYZ .I give the authorazation of Transastion QA32.When he give Plant Name and Selected all inspection lots then execute this transastion In Menu Bar only Defects Box is there. But when other user ABC Run same transastion i....

alv classes( urgently )

Hi all!I have a requirement of generating a screen similar to this (program:SAPLKKDI AND THE SCREEN NO IS 1301). ACTUALLY i am supposed to generate a similar screen.... but ,i have to exclude some of the fields in the above mentioned screen and add s...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.