Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Creating T-Code in SE93

Hai Friends, i have developed a report. it does not have any selection screen. it updates the z table whenever executed. for the first time the number will be executed from '5000000000' checks for the last number in the MSEG table and if it is 500000...

Cancellation of active job

Hi All,Background job is in active state for a long time. I've killed the workprocess, when I did check status in SM37 also it's showing active status.I tried to cancel active job in sm37 also. still no use.If I delete this active job what about next...

Resolved! Sourcetable for text elements

Hi there, could You tell me which table keeps application texts?I've got such problem, that I'd like to determine text language by code, so for example: IF ( condition1 ) . text-001 will be taken in language A . ELSEIF ( condition 2 ) . text-002 ...

Resolved! create TOs in background

Hi I am using l_to_create_single in a program which is run in background mode. I am using this FM in a loop to create TO's. But if at all, any line of the loop has a problem creating a TO, then I am unable to go to the next line in the loop. The func...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.