Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

selection screen Parameters

Hi, I have requirement like,when i am using the parameters if i enter the value in the selection screen like 'Abcd' when i press enter it is changing to 'ABCD' but i need as usual like 'Abcd'.Is there any functionality exist in SAP?Moderator messa...

SUM

hi ,i need to add the DMBTR based on ZUONR(Assignment field).Suppose i have the values asBELNR ZUONR DMBTR1001 KP2345 2001001 KP2345 3001001 KP2345 1001001 MT9872 5001001 M...

Resolved! Problem loop screen.

Hi Guys , I have the follow code in one of my program but when i Run it screen-name always have the same value . why is that , any idea ? loop at screen. check screen-name cs 'REF_VP'. screen-input = 0. modify sc...

Resolved! message class

Hi allin my program am using message-id z1 with report name declaration.and in the program i am usingdifferent message id-ZZ which havig my desired message , which is not in Z1.can this would cause any problem?am not getting any error message for thi...

Resolved! Perform Parameters

If you have a Form that has parameters declared by using.Example Form Go_Do_This Using Param1 Param2 Param3 Param4Then for example you have two different perform statements.Perform Go_Do_This Using 'A' 1 'B' 'C'.(Char,Number,Char,Char)Perform Go_Do_T...

@ READ Statement:

I have an Internal table with MULTIPLE records for ONE Pernr and against each PERNR there is a Unique Date Stamp.Please advice how should my Read statement look like.READ TABLE it_tab1 WITH KEY pernr = l_t_master-pernr eff_date = l_t_master-eff_date....

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.