Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Filter in ALV

Hi AllI am using function REUSE_ALV_GRID_DISPLAY to display ALV.my first column is for Orders (VBAK_VBELN).Now after getting the alv if i want to filter it by using ALV standard function Filter by VBELN, i have to enter VBELN in internal format ex 00...

Updating JEST table

Hi,I want to update user fields in JEST table .I should not use MODIFY and INSERT commands to update directly as it is not preferred.Please give me FM's/BAPIs which are used to update JEST table if anybody knows.Any pointers in this regard are very m...

Resolved! Multiple billing number

Hello Experts, I saw the 3 different invoice number for 1 sale order number in VA03 through Display document flow.But i saw more than 3 different invoice number in Document flow table(VBFA) for that Sales Order number.How it is possible?Please e...

VA01 Transaction Variant

HiI need to hide some tabs in the transaction VA01. 1. Tabs to be hidden in the header level are ( Item detail, Ordering party, Procurement).2. Some column of Item level are also required to be hidden. 3. I have to make the item overview tab in the ...

Limitting payroll t-code access

Hi expert,I have a problem for restricting authorization for user for payroll t-code.Apparently, some user is only allowed to ru offcycle payroll. So for example, for t-code "PC00_M34_CALC", user should only be able to run offcycle payroll so on the ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.