Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Correct format for field

Hello All,Im downloading EAN11 (it is a character of length 18 ) field form MARA table to an excel. In excel i got the value like 3.16514E+12 where as actual value to be displayed is 3165140039925.But i know that, to get the value displayed without e...

problem in creating TO

Hi all,I'm trying to create a TO with Outbound delivery using tcode LT03.i have Warehouse Number Outbound Delivery and press enter.The system gives me error message "No items are to be picked were found". The outbound delivery which I am usi...

Resolved! Inbound iDoc search

Hi Experts,I need to search in SAP all inbound iDocs of a certain type and status, and extract the value they have in a certain segment. In this way I have to process over 100.000 iDocs.I've seen I can get a table view in we02 or we07 that I can extr...

Infotype 0006 enhancement

HiI have extended info-type 0006 via PM01 include CI_P0006 and created screen 0200. I have made necessary changes on the Module pool to perform my manipulations.I have one requirement that I cannot seem to get right. In one of the customer fields tha...

AS01/AS11 User exits

Hi All,I have a requirment while user creating the asset in AS01/AS11 .after user entered the typename(which is in orgin tab) . i need to do some validations ,I know the user exits available for the transaction codefor both AS01/AS11 .AAPM0001AFAR000...

ADS-exception

Hi sap,when i execute the transaction for the adobe forms from RECPA520 according to the region it gives me an excetion here is the exception:*********************REC TR03/1016578; recipient 0001110641; form ZRE_CN_122; PrinterADS: com.adobe.Processi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.