Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Transaction CO02.

Hello Experts,I am using the transaction CO02 for printing the purchase orders.While printing the normal PO ,I am getting the lot and community details on the smartform but while printing the warranty orders, these details aremissing, may be because ...

Resolved! Usage of BAPI

Hi all,I have created a BAPI ZBAPI_TST1( by making use of RFC function module ) in SWO1 transaction.Its working fine.May I know the procedure to make use of ZBAPI_TST1 in SWO1 in an ABAP program.How to call the ZBAPI_TST1 ?Can I schedule the ZBAPI_...

ALV Editing

Hi all,Is it possible to set the mode of an ALV List to editable which is created using the class CL_SALV_TABLE. If yes, would it be also possible to set some columns/rows of the ALV to editable similar to old ALV Processing?Thanks,Sukru

update on MAPE-table

Hi,I would like to update a material's export control file, stored in MAPE.In MM02 you can find it on the 'Foreign trade export' view, pressing button 'Custom tariff prefs'.I don't see any possibility to do it with BAPI_MATERIAL_SAVEDATA.Can i use an...

Resolved! Value of constant

Hi Experts,I have a report ZTEST.In the top include of the report I have declared a constantCONSTANTS : c_structure TYPE CHAR4 VALUE 'VBAP'.I have used this constant in many places of the program ZTEST.Now I scan the report 'ZTEST' using another repo...

Correct format for field

Hello All,Im downloading EAN11 (it is a character of length 18 ) field form MARA table to an excel. In excel i got the value like 3.16514E+12 where as actual value to be displayed is 3165140039925.But i know that, to get the value displayed without e...

problem in creating TO

Hi all,I'm trying to create a TO with Outbound delivery using tcode LT03.i have Warehouse Number Outbound Delivery and press enter.The system gives me error message "No items are to be picked were found". The outbound delivery which I am usi...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.