Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Transaction Variant for ME59N

Hi everybody,I am trying to set up a transaction variant for ME59N, and I followed a tutorial that covers this process for MM01.However, when performing these steps for ME59N (I am trying to default the test run check box to X), the window for confir...

Resolved! LSMW Methods

What is the best method to upload the legacy data among 1. BDC Batch/direct Input and what is the diffrence between these two.2.BAPI Syncronous method.3.IDOC And diffence between BAPI and IDOC method.4.Recording Method I know the last option is recor...

KAH2 transaction

hi experts,i am trying for recording of KAH2 , but not able to capture the cost elemnt ...field after pressing the cost element tab on the second screen -(yes iam inputting values into that field). ippended the fields into the recording mannually (ex...

Smart form ; Misalignment.

HiI have a problem with smart form alignment. A Variable is assigned to a line in the page on the left side and a static text on the right side of the same line. Whenever the value of the variable changes(bigger value) the static text in the right si...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.