Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

VDH1N modification

I need to make some changes in VDH1N when maintain certain customer hieararchy type. I could not find any user exit or BADI in program RV_CUSTOMER_HIERARCHY. To work around, I copied this program to a Zxxx program and copied some include files li...

Resolved! RSUSREXTID report

Hi,I read about the report -RSUSREXTID in the sap help (no much data there )for user mapping and i want to now if there is a guide or some can expalin me the flow of this report ?p.s.if there another forum that can help me with that issue plz let me...

Resolved! TDG text for materials in mb51

Hi Gurus!I am trying to read the transportation of dangerous goods text for the materials showing up on the mb51 report but its landing me into runtime error saying that When changing or deleting one or more lines of the internal table "\PROGRAM=YRM...

Resolved! Help me with this code

Dear gurus.This is my code please guide me where im wrong..TABLES: vbap , vbup. DATA: abc LIKE vbup OCCURS 1 WITH HEADER LINE. DATA: status LIKE vbup-gbsta. status = 'C'. SELECTION-SCREEN BEGIN OF SCREEN 100 AS SUBSCREEN. SELECT-OPTIONS so FOR vbu...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.