Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! SAP logon problem

Hi Gurus,Please help to solve the below issue.i have reset password for one of the user. The user can login with initial password and can change the password to his desired one. If user logs off and again try to login with changed password after some...

Read report statement

Hi experts..I am using read report statement.. example : read report itab-repid into rtab. suppose report name is mv45afzz.this include program consist of two FORM defination..I want to check that the form contains active code or not.. for that I ...

Resolved! Page Break In smartforms

Hi all,I am facing a problem in Smartform. This smarform has got two pages. In main window there is one table which need to come on second page. But i am getting this table at the end of the first page with only header and footer. On second page i am...

PO output determination

Hi,I am looking for an exit where I can update the partner in the message output types in PO. My requirement is when a PO is created or changed, it has some partner number to whom the idoc has to be sent, I want to replace this partner number based o...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.