Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! URL Attachment

Hi all,i hope there is someone that can help me.My question is: i've used in an ABAP custom program the FM SGOS_URL_CREATE_DIALOG: is this the way to create a report that may create me an URL attachment to MM document?I ask you this because i don't a...

Hierarchy Definitions in BI

Hello All,Can you please let me know what is meant by Legal, Managerial and Segment Hierarchy in BI?I wanted to create new hierarchy definition using RSSM t-code but not sure which hierarchy i should select?Any suggestions/advice welcomed!Regards,Gee...

Resolved! Dynamic screen layout

Hi All,I have created a screen with two custom container. One is for a tree ALV and the other one is a table ALV. My question is how can I make the containers to fully utilize my real screen estate? It seems that I can only specify a fixed value to t...

Resolved! Persistence Service

Hi,I am unable to understand the concept of Persistence Service. I was able to find only one place in Help.sap.com that has some details about this. Can anyone please explain me in simple terms why would one use Persistence service ?I would be able t...

Resolved! A real UNICODE convertion gantt

Hi,do you have a real unicode convertion project gantt (or other project docu... step and timing) ? We would like to plan a convertion in few months and we look for other experience, we have an ECC 6.0 on Solaris 10 Sparc with Oracle 10.2... a 1,7 TB...

Resolved! How to get the function codes

Hi ,For displaying ALV on a modal dialog screen, I am using "CL_GUI_ALV_GRID" and the method is SET_TABLE_FOR_FIRST_DISPLAY.I want to exclude the complete tool bar that is appearing on the screen. For that I have an exporting parameter of the above m...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.