Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

problem with dialog RFC

Hi Experts, RFC_CREATE_MATERIAL_MASTER is the dialog RFC , it takes input as materialno , type e.t.c.But it opens in Fore ground skipping the first screen. Can any body please tell me how to call this in back ground. I will appreciate if any body g...

Resolved! Last Change by SAP*

Hi All,While going through one of the client systems I came across some Z Objects which have Last Change By name as SAP*.I tried to find the reason for that but unable to reach to any logical deduction.Thanks in Advance,Amit Khare

amit_khare by Active Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Brazil - Vendor Issued Boleto

hello, I have a question regarding Vendor issued Boletos. The process we have is1. we recieved NF/invoice from third party [ creates IR and uses payment method 'Vendor issued Boleto' ]2. We recieve physical Boleto from vendor3. IR is completed using ...

Dynamic selection screens

Hai Friends,I have a requirement that, in a program two selection screen defined both are having different selection parameters. Based on the dynamic input from the Main Object program, the required selection screen only to be executed for getting...

Resolved! BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_ADD

We need to add material components to a network activity (as in CN22) via an external interface.SAP documentation indicates that there is a BAPI for this on Ver. 4.7 and up, called BAPI_NETWORK_COMP_ADD.Unfortunately our R/3 system is on Ver 4.6c. D...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.