Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Open RFC connection

Hi ,HI ,I had program that call to 8 RFC with destination between to systems,there is commend or way in Abap to open the connection in the beginning of the program and close it when it end.I now that in java there is option to do that.Best regardsN...

dynamic button

Hi Guys,I have a question . In my dynpro I have 3 button (button_expand1, button_expand2, button_expand3, button_expand4 ) with your texts. Button_expand4 is invisibleI would like to know if it's possible when my table prps-stufe = 3. replace button_...

Resolved! REUSE_ALV_VARIANT_F4

Hi Experts,Below is my requirement.User will execute a program and it will display in ALV. Use might set columns so that everything shows in single page, without scrolling horizontally and save Layout of ALV.Next time when he runs the same program, ...

pintoo_d by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BDC with FPP3

Hi experts,I'm using 6.0, I have to make a recording, but I have some problem with it. On the screen I have enter the contract number, then it appears on the left side of the screen. I have to double click on it, if I want to display the correspondin...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.