Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

table strip question

Hi expert ,can u give me table strip tutorial.how to make it and how to call in program .i m using vbak table for it . in one tab i want to show 3 field and in another tab 3 fields.how can i do it.thanks .ashishPlease search the forum before asking b...

Hints in ST05

Hi Experts,I was checking my query in ST05. I want to give a data base hint to the query. How can I give. My database is MSSQL. The index is MARA~ZI1.I am using the following code. The index is stored in the backend as MARA~ZI1 select MATNR from MA...

Resolved! Design Method's

HI,I had to build two method's 1. Method that bring user name for specific ID and one that bring .2. Method that bring all the user when it execute.I want to build it in OO ,any tips for good design will be helpful.Best RegardsNina

ERROR while testing BAPI

Hey all,when am testing the bapi BAPI_LOAN_CONTRACT_CREATE (standard BAPI FOR LOAN CREATION) for creation of loan i am facing with an error saying TR0100 : ROLE TYPE DOES NOT EXIST.Role Type is an entry for which the master data is TR0100and is in th...

Resolved! Transport web service

Hi,I build WS in dev system , and i want to move the FM to QA and PROD ,What happen to the WSDL when I move it?Do i have to update another thing ?Best RegardsRicardoEdited by: ricardo arona on May 3, 2009 9:32 AM

Idoc Status

Hi,I have an inbound idoc. When it comes to SAP it is in Status 64. So most of the time my program posts the data into transaction. But sometimes when the idoc comes to SAP and it stays in status 64 and with in some times it changes the state to 62 a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.