Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Text Tables of object KNVV

Hi,I have a requirement to read all the texts entered in "Sales Text" portion of customer master T-Code XD02I am able to take it using FM READ_TEXT USING FOLLOWING PARAMETERSID - Y12LANGUAGE - ENNAME - 002100000910002065OBJECT - KNVVbut now my requir...

Selection text disappered

Hi, Several months ago, I have finished working on a report without transporting it to the QAS/PRD environment. All selection text of the report were translated. Last week, I have tested the report and discovered that all selection text have disappea...

Resolved! BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST

Dear Forum!I am trying to use BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST for Asset posting in G/L Account. I want to use this Bapi, because, before posting I want to check the incoming Data (from a txt file) with BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_CHECK. I read about all the diffre...

Resolved! Problem a create cmod

Hello People,I'm trying to create the Cmod to enlarge the extractor 2lis_13_vditm, but I am with the following error: 1 - I create a Cmod2 - Enter the Enhancement (RSR00001, 02, 03)3 - Active4 - when I try to include access to write the code I get th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.