Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Quantity Field

Hi Friends,I have used a quantity field of type mseg-erfmg in a query report, when i am multiplying it by gross weight which is also of same data type it is not giving me proper results. Ex: 4.000 * 0.750 it is giving me as 3000 instead of 3.But 4.00...

Resolved! How to trigger event in ALV ?

hello,In ALV, when user press 'Refresf' we will get data and display again . but in my case, I need to refresh automatically after some changes on data . The form user_command is used in ALV_GRID_DISPLAY. here could you please help me how to trigger ...

Resolved! ABAP Dump in ME28

Hi All,Now I Get an ABAP Dump on Transaction ME28 release of purchaseorder, Actually the reason for this dump comes from purchase order print out program in Transaction ME23N we made a custom program to print the purchaseorder and after taking the p...

Resolved! Transport request related query

Hi,My development system has 6 clients and my quality system has 11 clients. I want to cross verify nearly 1800 transport requests have been promoted correctly from development system to quality system. At the moment I don't have access to STMS trans...

Resolved! Custom Table

I created a custom table. One of the fields of this table which is also a custom field is nt showing the label/heading in SM30 even though I have added the field descriptions in the data element that was created for it. Initially I had forgotten to a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.