Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Regarding new-page

Dear all,I have used new-page command in my reportEvery new material it will go to next-page..In my report foreground is working fine.If i execute in background new-page is not working.. it will come all material in the same page from spool request.A...

LSMW for VL02N not working

Hello,We have ECC 6.0 system. The client was using one LSMW for deleting the outbond deliveries using VL02n. It uses session method. It got 2 simple steps,1) Enter the delivery number; for which shipment doesn't exist.2) Press delete. One month ago t...

Resolved! SmartForms Debug

hi All,I am running into an smartform issue into QA system where I have limited debug rights.The issue is the print button on a line level on list page is displaying the same list page instead of the line details. This does not happen to all lines bu...

BADI for MB31

Hai all,After giving the "Movement Type" and "Production Order No" in MB31 it moves to next screen.In this screen if i give 10(quantity) and PC(base unit of measure), then a corresponding BADI with "changing parameter" should be called(not only cont...

Resolved! Ecatt-component

Hi Everyone,Can u please let me know the need of the component while creating Test Scripts.Secondly why is BC-TWB-TST-ECA only suggested as component when we can save any other value and it accepts while creating Test Script.Thanks in advance,Best r...

Resolved! Pick Date/Time

I'm not quite sure if this is the right place for this or not. I'm writing a RFC so that for whatever order I'm given, I need to return when the deliveries associated with the order were picked. I thought it would be in the VBFA table, but I don't ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.