Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Tables for BOM fields

Hi All,From which tables should i fetch the following fields for a particular material in BOM:KTEXT - Component DescriptionSTLKZ - Indicator: AssemblyUPSKZ - Indicator: sub-item existDATUB - Valid to DateDUMPS - Phantom item IndicatorFMENG - Fixed Qu...

NOBINPT in bdc

Hi,Can anyone please tell me the usage of NOBINPT field in the CTU_PARAMS parameter for BDC using ' call transaction ' method ? I've found that whenever i set this variable to X , i can 'see' few additional information screens which are not seen othe...

HR Forms Query

Hi,I am doing my first HR Forms so am very new to this.I have created by HR form in transaction HRFORMS and added the info stars. I have also created the smartform and it is printing correctly with the data. But i need to add few checks, one being - ...

image at selection-screen

Hi all... I had displayed am image at selection-screen. But the problem is that, the image is been over-lapping on the out-put screen also...Here is the sample code which I had used can any one find a solution for this.... Thanks in advanceREPORT z_...

Resolved! Help needed in SAP SCRIPT...!!!

Hi All,I'm working on a Script....I have a requirement wherein In my MAIN Window whenever a group of variable's has data, besides them i have to create 3 boxes side by side. Now the problem is these variable's position is not the same in every page t...

Resolved! need some help

Please use a meaningful subject in futureHi Experts,I am doing coding in BI7 update rule:Where I am checking if object type is 0NWA,then derive profit center from network master data where the field network should be equal to the first 7 digits of va...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.