Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Table field invisible in SE11

Hi all,I have a table YYYY , It hsa three fields on papers but actually in Se11->display the table defenition has only two fields.On see the table entries i was able to see the third field with values.I was not able to figure out from where i am gett...

SD-EDI Inbound ORDERS05

Hi people!I want to receive sales orders from customers by EDI.When receiving the IDOC, the customer sent me his EDI partner number. (Operational point)How to translate the 13 digit number to my SAP customer number?I have WE20 actualized, the EDPAR t...

organization levels

Hello,Can someone tell me what is exactly the difference between organization level an authorization object?When we need to create a new organization level and how ?How to decide to create an organization level and not authorization object?I have som...

Resolved! Selection screen - For

Hi,This is probably very easy but I am new to ABAP and cannot find a solution for the following problem:In the selection screen I have defined two fields:SELECT-OPTIONS: bukrs FOR skb1-bukrs, ktopl FOR ska1-ktopl.However ...

Resolved! Add a new column in query

Hi All,My requirement is to add a new column(local field) to an existing SAP query. I have to add the field in the query and write some logic for fetching the value for that field in the program.But i dont know how to proceed. Should i add the field ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.